Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tired Tuesday

I am feeling a little rushed and tired this morning. It’s only Tuesday and I have an entire week to go. I am not sure the reason but work for me has been - well, it's been more than hectic. This time of year usually slows down and meetings are cancelled but this year nothing is being cancelled and more are being asked to be set up and the calendars are so packed...and yes, I could go on about it. The simple fact is that work lately has been unkind.
But that aside, everything else has been good if I can keep my head above water for a while longer.
Yesterday was Sonny's birthday - 28 years old. How does that happen? I mean all those years.
They all came over for dinner last night and it was so nice to get together again. It certainly seems the holidays are in full swing with activities and all. I was really tired and thankful that Jay had decided, since he was off, he would take care of all of it and he did. All of it - shopping, cooking, getting it all set up. It was really great, the food and the laughing.
Sonny let me know that I needed to bake another batch of chocolate chip cookies and biscotti for him. He had asked me to bake them for his housewarming party on Saturday. He sternly told me I had to make another couple of batches because they were all eaten and he only got one of each. He wanted more and wanted to know when I could deliver.
Ah, hmm…I’m not sure. There is so much going on.
I am certainly too tired to tackle it this morning.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT