Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random bits

I didn't get to baking yesterday.  I didn't get around to putting any Christmas stuff up.  I tried to make myself feel bad about it but it turned out I didn't do that either.

I did go out and run.  I can only say it totaled two miles.  I got a phone call from Sonny just as I was hitting my one mile mark.  I had to walk while I answered the phone so I probably walked a half mile and ran one and a half.  Still.

I turned on the TV at the end of a design competition show.  It is one where people already established in other careers are paired with a clothes designer to work on a clothing line.  An architect was given advice to, stop being an architect and be a designer.  He felt like they were telling him to stop being a short guy and be a tall guy.  I thought it was pretty good advice either way.  I thought if I wanted to be a designer I would need to think like a designer but draw on my experiences.  Besides, everyone knows I'm a short guy that acts tall all the time.  The architect was eliminated.


Oh, Hershey gave me a look.



I found a site to help with writing.  It wanted me to register right away.  It had strong wording how it was better to do that right up front.  I took my time and read through as much information as they had available without signing up.  It turns out they had a section that pretty much described my concept of "shorts".  It described the idea of coming up with a topic, keeping it 400-600 words, and adding a picture. I thought, wow, I did that on my own.  I didn't register.

Well, glad I got all that out.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT