Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Car

This is my sports car.  I have had it over two years and the answer is yes, I still love it!  There is no other way to say it.  I love this car.  I love the look of it, I love the styling of it, I love to drive it.  How can I not be in a good mood when I am in this car?  It works for me.
This car fell directly into place for me at the time.  I had paid off my previous car and knew this one was coming onto the market.  I have always liked small cars but was always destined to drive the mom-mobiles while my two boys were growing up.  Well, the two boys had grown and gone.  No one was riding in my car anymore except me. 
I got arguments at first about the size of the car.  "Where will you put groceries?"  Yeah, food was a concern.  In the passenger seat!  No one else ever rides with me!  "We have no garage, someone will steal, mark, mess it up."  It's a car.  If they want it that bad they will take it, mark it, mess it up no matter what.
I ordered it and waited. 



Then I got it. And I love it.
Still.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT