Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shorts done

Yesterday I completed posting the "shorts" I originally wrote. They are the one word titled posts appearing the first seven days of this month. You can also read them by going to the label under Posts From This Blog area to the right.
In any case, it was a brainstorming idea of mine that didn't really go over very well when I tried to explain them verbally to a few people. The blank stare should have stopped me and I have to admit it made me waver but I had already started taking some of the pictures. I thought I would go ahead and put them together and see what I thought afterward. I didn’t expect some of the things that came out of them but...well...hopefully you enjoyed a couple. It turned into a fun assignment for me. I don’t know where I come up with these ideas for assignments or why I think I need to assign myself something, but working with the photos made me think of something different I may not have come up with.
I wasn’t able to accomplish what I had intended as far as freeing time to write on my other project. I have to admit I took the time as a short sabbatical. I didn’t mean to and didn’t know I would. I still arrived at my laptop in the early morning hours but diddled time away re-reading, net surfing, checking email and just not getting any forward motion on blog or book. I have another idea for an assignment for myself but 400 words into it, I know I have to focus a bit more and last week I just wasn’t…but told myself that was okay.
If you liked the shorts…send me topic ideas – one word topic ideas. I would enjoy trying to come up with a slant on something, anything. I mean, really…laundry? But if not, I am sure I will come up with some other crazy idea soon enough or later.
But for now…later.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT