Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday's a wrap

Well, after the weather turned itself around yesterday, I was able to get maybe a few things done.  It really did turn into a beautiful day when all the sunshine that was agreed upon delivered.  
I do need to scoot myself off to work this morning and every other day this week.  I had hopes for getting a few more things done but I cannot complain or just plain won't. 
I was able to get the majority of shopping and wrapping done.  That major hurdle has been accomplished but I know there will be those few, last minute items that always crop up.   But that's tradition isn't it?  It is not exactly unexpected and why grudge the season?  I can enjoy it about as much as I can make it a problem of it, if I want to.

So here you go...a glimpse of yesterdays undertakings.

Not too bad a showing if I am allowed to say so myself.  I am not altogether sure you would even notice there isn't a tree...so that is still working.  
I do have some other work ahead.  I can pull out all the colorful tins I own and if they are empty they are just pretty horses in a row.  And these are still completely empty.  The biggest problem is I am not sure when they will begin to fill...

   
My Sunday's need to be longer!
TT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the cookies you sent.

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT