Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good Marketing

I have a total of 250 posts today. It was about a week and a half ago I counted the total days since I started posting through the current day. I also counted my number of posts to compare against that number.
I found that since April 11th when I wrote my first post this year, I have missed 11.
I only mention this since I am constantly gauging the things I do. How do I stack up, how can I get more done, how can I get better?
I think I had an idea when I started this blog to post every day…thus the name Tessa Today. It’s hard to live up to that name when you look and it is a post from yesterday (Tessa Yesterday)? At least that seems to be the guideline for me.
Maybe it shouldn’t be and I have been told I shouldn’t press so hard. I do need to let go a bit when my knuckles have turned the currently popular shade of vampire pale. But I am improving even if it is only in my mind. I have found a significant amount of discipline by tackling it every day. I know now some days will not be good but a small price for me when I find something good usually follows if I keep at it.
So this is just another marker I have managed to pass as I continue down this road. Maybe I shouldn’t say I’ve missed 11 posts. Maybe I should say that out of a possible 261, I have 250 posts.
It’s all in how you market it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT