Thursday, December 17, 2009

Try

A thought went through my head that I wanted to write about trying. I am always trying to come up with topics or I try to think about something that will be interesting to try to write about. I keep trying. I try so hard sometimes it can be trying. Do you know what I mean?
It isn’t always that way. There are times when I don’t even have to try. Those times are great. Who doesn’t want to accomplish something without trying? Unfortunately, that doesn’t usually happen as easily or as often as it sounds. There are usually a lot of tries before something comes without trying. It can take a lot of practice tries.
Sometimes I don’t realize how hard I am really trying before it gets trying. So at that point I have to try harder. I sometimes have to start over and try again.
It isn’t very good when I don’t try at all. I don't care for the feeling I get when I know I should try but don’t. I try to convince myself that it will be okay to try. I won’t ever know unless I try. Try and try again. Did you notice this is getting a little trying…
Yes. I agree. That’s enough.
I will try attempt to stop. I know when I’ve tried strived too hard. Can you really blame me for trying giving it a go? I had to try take a crack at it.  I guess there are just some things I shouldn’t try undertake.
I didn't mean to try put a strain on your patience.
A thought went through my head that I wanted to write about trying.
I can be sometimes, can't I?  I'll try aim to do better next time.
But who can blame me?  You never know until you try.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT