Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pale beginning

I spent some time yesterday with my project, she says in hushed tones. Maybe no one will hear. It almost sounds like a secret rendezvous’. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting to it. Maybe I shouldn't say it out loud. Maybe this is something I should be keeping a secret and not sharing. Maybe. But it isn't like it's a secret and I know I will be spending even more time, more often doing it. So what is the harm?

I probably didn't get as much done or spend as much time as I should on it. Well, let me say I probably didn't do as much as my own expectations of how much, how long as I feel I should have spent on it. It is hard to know what the right amount is. I would rather spend huge blocks of time on it but after a full day of work and time going as fast as it does when I'm not working, it is something that is more difficult than you might expect. Or I might expect.

But I did. I did spend some time working on it. It was a little tough. I am thinking too hard on it and a little afraid. It's the beginning and it has some things to establish. I think I am hesitating because I want to make sure they are presented correctly. I know, and if I don't present them at all then how could they be presented correctly or not? So I'll keep at it.

I might let you know how it goes. I do know I will have much more to do for it to qualify as a beginning. But eventually it will qualify. I plan on using the rules of writing.

You know the one I mean. Write.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT