Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anywhere I can

I knew I would wake up this morning and wish I could have more of the same of the last three days. Sure enough, I am here dressed and ready for work and all I can think about is how I would rather be getting ready to go out in the neighborhood and run. That would be a perfect scenario (again). It would be nice but unless I change clothes right now and run in the dark that isn’t going to happen. It isn’t going to happen.

I do have a great feeling of having completed lots of things around the house this past weekend. Maybe it is the underlying excitement of knowing the upstairs bathroom is finally going to be started on. I think I am already envisioning how absolutely wonderful it will look once it’s completed. I know I am. It will make such a huge difference in the entire floor. All the other things that need to be done upstairs can be worked through on a smaller scale but that was the one big project that was always out of reach.

I swear I am not going to compare writing to my bathroom. I know I keep pushing the writing just a tad away every time I get close. It always seems like such a huge project. But I said I was not going to compare. I am not envisioning the wonderfully completed version anyway so I will stop here about that.

The good news is that there seems to be a lot of positive energy going around. I would like to think some of it is coming from me but I can’t be too sure. Anyway, where ever it is coming from, I am going to take some where I can.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT