Monday, September 21, 2009

Puzzled

If anyone actually read these posts I would ask the question, aren't you tired of this? The thought went through my mind because there are times when I am tired of hearing myself talk. It seems to have just gotten excessive. The talking seems to have become excessive. I wasn't starting out to make this blog...I think that is part of the problem. I didn't know what this blog was when I was starting out. I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted this to be. I still don't know. I thought it would be a good way to push me to write something since I have a major self-editing problem. That was such a major problem that words would disappear from my page almost before I typed them.

I mentioned the tired of hearing myself talk in passing to a co-worker. They thought maybe writers come across that problem now and again. I hadn't thought of that. I thought I was just spinning my wheels about writing this every day and all. Maybe I am worried someone might read it. Then again, it has never really been about that. So then I keep thinking I need to focus in on what this is about.
What should it be, where has it come from and where is it going?

I am not good at these kinds of things. I might need to reach out to hear someone else talk about it with me instead of just myself. I don’t do such a good job listening to myself and I’ve gotten tired of hearing myself talk.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT