Monday, August 31, 2009

Sooner than expected

I am trying to do too many things this morning with what I know is not enough time to do them in. I am sure you might have been in that situation a time or two before. Maybe not but I usually don't even try to acknowledge that is the case but run around frantically not really getting any of the things accomplished in any half-baked form. It looks like this morning is going to be one of those. And of course it is a Monday so I wanted to be a little more ready for the week. It doesn't look like that will be the case this morning. I have also managed to wreck my desk here. It is at the point that I will need to spend some time going through all the papers and miscellaneous objects that I have managed to litter the top of my desk. Then I will need to turn around and clear all the items I have cluttered my separate work table with that is behind me. I knew the stuff seemed to be growing as my work space seemed to be shrinking. I guess it has finally gotten to the point of no more!

Those things might be the trigger for the feeling of trying to do too much in too little time this morning. Everything here is a mess! I don’t have any room and I don’t know what all this stuff I have is that I have accumulated. Well, I know they are things I planned to go through and organize but that was to come later.

But then later always comes so soon.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT