Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not too happy

Here is the lowdown. I’ve been writing crap and posting it. I want to use the excuse that there has been an abundance of regular life going on. There has seemed to be quite a bit that has distracted me during the times I have normally been able to sit focused on writing. I hate the idea of having four drafts that are so bad they will never be posted along with the recent bad items that have been posted. I can’t allow myself the excuse that – yeah, well, its words every day and I’m doing it. I’m doing it all right. Not liking what is churning out. I have worked hard to reach this small beginning point and I do not like where I’ve been this week in regards to my writing.

I’ve had other weeks like this but to know how bad it is and still?! Really, come on. Maybe that is why there are four others drafts written waiting for the delete. I’ve got to give it to myself for sheer god-awfulness. So whatever it’s worth, I had to get that out. Sometimes I need to talk truth to the wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT