Sunday, May 1, 2011

What day is it?

What day is it?  I know yesterday I started the day with what time is it but as much as I am feeling a little more normal it has certainly been a string of days that could not be considered normal by any stretch of anyone's imagination, including mine.  So I believe it's a Sunday morning.  It isn't like it really makes much difference right now.  I don't need to figure that out at the moment.  I have time to not worry about that now and see if it comes to me later.
What I DO know is that I am sitting at the only place I know I can get some coffee and wi-fi this early morning (McDs).  And even though that not be my choice of best places to be...it's location, location, location.  I can turn my head slightly to the left and I can see the ocean breeze whipping across the water.  The blue pool is stretched out beyond to meet the horizon of the sky above littered with swooping gulls while small frothy waves roll to the shore.  A patch of small palm trees are whipping in the wind like flags and there isn't much activity except for me forcing myself to turn back to my keyboard instead of letting myself be mesmorized by the scene to my mere left turn of my head.
It's calling me, I know.  The coffee cup has been drained and I can't resist the hypnosis of what is just beyond these doors.  It's time to shut down now.  It's time to enjoy what is just a few steps away. 
What day is it?  It doesn't matter...I'm at my own personal paradise.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT