Monday, May 2, 2011

Can't I stay?

I didn't want to come back.  I honestly could have stayed at my own personal paradise another few days, a week, easily.  I said as much this morning to Jay but he claims I always say that.  I don't think I have said that recently in the past few times we have come out but then my memory might be shot.  I know recently I have been more than ready to return but he claims I said it many times years ago.  He claims I never wanted to leave.  No me recuerdo.
But it was time to come home and I reluctantly did.  Come back home.  I am feeling fuzzy headed and odd after being away.  I (of course) have already put everything in it's place and stowed things back where things should be stowed.  Laundry is keeping time in the room just behind me and I can smell chicken soup cooking on the stove downstairs.
But enough for now.  I have terrible urges to get things cleaned up and straighted out here now that I am back.  I know my energy will only hold up a little longer so tomorrow will have to be soon enough for some things.  I would rather be there.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT