Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Definition of lunatic

Jay called me a lunatic.  No.  In all honesty he did not come right out and say that.  He said I was insane or that what I wrote the past two days must have been written by an insane person.  That it was insanity.  And then in the middle of me trying to defend myself he asked me if I knew the definition of a lunatic.  That sort of stopped me from any type of argument I might have been able to come up with. 
But that is almost calling me one, isn't it?  Not that it matters.  I didn't really take offense, in fact, I was kind of glad he had read the two posts and had any opinion at all.  But that might just be what a lunatic would think, though.  Maybe.  That instead of seeing the insanity of my actions I am just glad there was someone that was willing to read what I wrote no matter how insane.  Maybe he didn't have the best of reactions but he had a reaction and an opinion just the same.  So maybe I am just concentrating too much on the tree and not the forest.  I mean, maybe I am concentrating too much on having any reaction because it's better than no reaction at all.
Now that's insane. 
I wonder if you are a truly a lunatic would you know it?

Yeah.  I know it.
That's why I didn't really take offense.
TT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT