Thursday, May 26, 2011

On purpose?

I have purposely been writing inanities.  I have allowed myself to put any single thought down and go with it.  What has resulted have been senseless stutterings and descriptions of situations that have no real intelligence and little meaning for any reader to understand.  They are nothing more than silly foolishness that I wrote down.
I would have stopped but I was getting a pretty good feel of how I could create an idea of doubt for the narrators (fill in the blanks): sanity, intelligence, seriousness, credibility.
Does it bother me that since I seem to be the narrator that someone might be thinking these fill-in-the-blank options are about me?  No.  Simply no.  Not at all.
People will think what people will think no matter what.  I have no control over their real-life perceptions of me or who anyone else is or will be.  Unless, of course, I can get them to believe I am something else by my actions or what I say.  It's a pretty good tool if I am able to do that with fiction charactors.  So I have been allowing myself to go with writing inanities.
Now - if it was truly on purpose or not?  Well, that is still under discussion.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT