Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let it in

What a beautiful Sunday morning!  I am having one of those grab ahold of the moment experiences that only timing and bad luck sometimes throws my way.
It is a quiet, fifty-nine degree morning and I have all my windows open.  You can't possibly understand how much I could live with all my windows open when the weather aligns itself this way.  I love this feeling of outdoors-in.
I wouldn't have been able to do this if our air conditioner hadn't decided to take a break.  Or to break, as it has partially, I think, maybe no freon.  I knew that leak we had before would show up again.  A repairperson will be called and money will be paid and it will all be operational again.  I could take my beautiful morning and weep over the unexpected turn of possible financial upheaval or do what I am currently doing.  I have opened the entire house and let the lovely outdoors-in.  It wouldn't have happened this way if the timing and bad luck didn't come along and I would have missed this grab ahold moment.
What a beautiful Sunday morning!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT