Monday, May 23, 2011

Distracted

I am supposed to be checking and balancing my checkbook but I got distracted and started reading back some of my own posts.  Uooohhff!  Careful, it can make me shudder!  Yikes, gads, don't be reading these things...it's a minefield.  One wrong step and that's it...blown to smithereens.
At least that is what happens sometimes when I read some of these.  It isn't always the case but you can certainly tell when I have forgotten to clean and put away my tool that is my blog.  Whoops...left it out too long that time, didn't sharpen it enough there. 
Then occasionally, by mistake, I'll come across one that goes...well, nice.  Not too bad that one.  That turned out rather okay.
But wait...I'm supposed to be taking a look at my checkbook.  Now, talk about a minefield.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT