Monday, May 16, 2011

Lawn update

How about an update on my newly installed front lawn!
I came home from work last week and here it was, all nicely moved and edged.  Since we had plowed it up, had it installed and watered it for a constant week and a half back in the middle of April this is what it currently looks like.
Could you even tell these are individual squares of sod?
Am I lucky that not a one of them was lost in the process?
I had been saying it was getting to the point I was going to have to buy a lawn mower but I came home and it was all done.  Jay hired a service and the only thing I had left to do was take a picture of the finished product. It's a far cry from what it looked like back in April...just a month ago.
 Or even how it looked the day it was installed.  (Do you install a lawn)?
So there have been some postive things happening around the homestead.  Now I just have to face the crisis of the broken air conditioner today.  Ah, the joy's of home ownership!  That's the way it goes, sometimes.
Can you tell I've been at this for a while?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT