Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not my fault

I guess every other post on blogger right now is probably talking about how the site went down and into "read-only" mode for the past two days or so.  It wouldn't have meant anything to someone that was viewing a site...that would have looked normal except that nothing new was being posted.  The reason for all the excitement would be from us silly little fiends that publish here that couldn't log-in.  We couldn't get to our behind-the-scenes, our dashboards, our drafts or anything to do with our blogs except look at them like everyone else.  We couldn't even get in to post that something was wrong and it wasn't our fault that nothing new was being written up and posted.  We had to stare grimly at whatever was already posted and wonder if and when blogger decided to come back we would have any of the work we had already started but not published.
It seemed like it took a long time.  I know I made several attempts at different times and I was locked out.  I checked their issues site and got no more information other than they were working on it.  I read comments posted on another site where some bloggers were very upset.  After reading through to see if I could glean any more information I came to one finally that rang truest to me and it went something to this effect...Hey...it's not like we are paying for the service...
Well said.  Good enough.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT