Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ideas anyone?

I read over a few index cards I had written notes on.  It's a good thing I read them over before I used any of them.  I think I might need to be a little clearer on my notes.  After reading them I didn't have any idea what my ideas were.  I read them over a few times and nope, nothing, nada.  I couldn't figure out what possessed me to write whatever I had written and what it could possibly have meant.  I'm still nudging them around on the top of my desk but cannot figure out where I was going with any of them.
On one I had filled almost the full back and front of the card with my notoriously small script that I use when I think I might run out of room.  It's like I have to get the whole idea on one card because if I use two they might get separated and I won't be able to figure out what the two ideas were not realizing it was only one long progressive idea.  But even though I had written small I could still actually read it.  I mean I had written legibly but legible handwriting a good idea does not make.  After reading it I made that sour face you might make after tasting a lemon.  That's kind of what was going on with me after I read it.  Like...what?
Good thing it was only a bunch of index cards.  I think that is what they are for, right?  To capture the ideas of the moment so later you can go through them and write up the ideas.  Unfortunately, on these cards I have right now...well.  The only idea I'm getting is that it's a good thing I don't pay a lot for boxes of index cards.  The only idea I could write up from these cards is what a bad bunch of ideas are written on these index cards.  I guess the index cards captured an idea.  Too bad I can't figure out what the ideas actually were.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT