Friday, May 6, 2011

Easy thing

I calculated it is about time I need to buy new running shoes.  I've put on a little more than 425 miles on the pair I have been wearing and I've had them for about six months.  I can sort of feel that they are getting a little worn and tired.  But I might put off buying a new pair a little bit longer.  I can alternate from the Brooks I've been wearing to the Karhu pair I stopped wearing when I got the Brooks.  Those don't have as many miles on them.
They aren't the most attractive shoe (the Karhu).  They are the color of bricks on my feet but they in no way feel like bricks.  They have all kinds of heel to toe engineering and I actually paid more for them but I got the Brooks since I was wanting to get another pair and break them in before the half marathon I did way back last November.  It was a good move, a good choice for me.
Just something I've been thinking about.  Like the way I've been thinking it would be nice for me to drive out to the runners haven tomorrow morning and do my few miles there amongst all the real runners.  It might be a good motivational thing for me to change scenery.  It would be an easy thing to do...like changing my shoes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT