Monday, March 7, 2011

Get well soon

The weather has been good.  It is beginning to straighten itself out in my favor even when we have a few colder drawbacks every few days.  They are becoming less and less and I know it will soon be great weather.
I worked on my book and added a piece I knew needed to go in.  I had been faltering about how and where and it finally emerged.  There!  Like why didn't I see it went there before?  And then just when I was wrapping up my writing for the day, a character went and said something that I will need to figure out.  It was a casual remark but means something to the character he said it to and now I need to show what it means later in the story.  It's scary but exciting.  It's funny how I am finding it exciting.  I have no idea at this moment exactly what it means but I get to brainstorm to figure it out.  It's a link, but how long do I want to make the chain?
I figure I am just under half way done on completing this first draft.  I should be working a little more, a little faster at it.
But lately I have been feeling that I should be working a little more, a little faster on everything but, then, well, something has been keeping me from my running, my writing, my things I want to spend more time on.
Me.  It's me that has been keeping me from them.  I will find a way out of this state of procrastination.  I know my symptoms. 
I'll find the cure soon enough. 
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT