Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Everything in it's place

It's hours later than I would normally be up.  The coffee I'm drinking is from my own pot.  My laptop is once again on my desk upstairs and I am sitting at it and the two windows that face out of the front of the house.  I've finished all the laundry from our trip and only need to do a little house cleaning.
I did the wise thing and took two extra days off.  I know it will cap off the great weekend I just had.  It's also nice to come home and get my regular things in order - back in place.  There is something to say about getting out, getting away, especially to a place I enjoy so much and then come back and know that I will have a refreshed view and time to enjoy the regular things I have right here at home.
There is a renewed appreciation when I take a break, shift things ever so slightly and return them again to the place where they work the best.  It's that place I had found previously for them but forgotten how well they work in that particular spot.  And that is where I am now.  I am in my own particular spot, with my own coffee and things back in their place.
It's certainly nice to be back in place.
TT
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT