Friday, March 18, 2011

Forecast

I am being granted my wishes.
It was only a few short...wait a minute...it was only an entire season of miserably cold, wet and uncomfortable weather that is finally turning itself around.  I had stopped checking the weather reports so I wouldn't put myself up for constant dissappointment in how it was supposed to turn out.  It would seem to be getting better and then there would be a low of 38 or 41 in the midst of all the 68-70 degree highs.  That made it just a little too cold to warm up properly.  It meant things were still not turning around the way I would have hoped. 
But I checked today.  I checked my 10 day forecast and if I believe it any more than I do any other time (I don't usually but this time there may be hope) it looks like I will have more than a week of steady lows of 65 with highs in the 80's. What...are you kidding me?  Are you joking?  Ahhh...finally!!!
This is splendid.  This is better than splendid.  This is splendisimus, stuptendimus, it's wondermus!  Okay, okay.  I think you get the idea.  It's a good thing.  For me.  I am happy to see it. That entire season of miserable cold was a fall back reason for me not getting out.  It would leave me wanting to hide and hibernate.  It left me dragging and drained.  It made me unsatisfied and underwhelmed.  It...okay enough.  It isn't any more.  I saw the report.  I can tell by the way it feels outside.  It is leaving that dreadful season behind and so am I.
I am being granted my wishes.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT