Monday, March 28, 2011

Change up

I changed things around today.  It isn't an easy thing to do when it's a Monday and I have my regular full time job I need to show up for every weekday.  I thought I would give it a shot for a short time and see how it goes and then maybe change it up again.  It isn't like I can add more hours to the day.  That might not be such a good idea since it seems I already try to cram the day full with all that I do.  It would be like me getting a larger purse and then as always filling it up and making it too heavy to carry around.
So today I am a little upside down.  I didn't write early this morning.  I went out for my run instead.  I thought I would use my early morning writing time to run and then I could write in the afternoon when I would usually (not) run.  I'm going to try it temporarily...at least this week and see how it goes.
I thought it through.  I figured I could do the distance I needed within the time frame I had before work or I could at least give it a try.  I thought I had it all planned.  Then my alarm didn't go off.  Luckily, I woke up only a few minutes after it should have and I was able to get up and out.  I figured I may be cutting it close but I wasn't going to back out the first day even if I was 30 minutes later in to work.  But I managed to get the run in, shower, dress and be at my desk at 7:00am.  It worked.
So one day down and I can call it a start.  If fact that is what I will call it...a start.  Changing it up.  Doing it differently, modifying, altering slightly, making a variation.  All of the above.
I made sure I've got my alarm set for tomorrow.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT