Friday, March 4, 2011

To do

So what should I do about what I haven't been doing?
There are a few things I haven't been doing.  There are some things I should be doing but haven't.  I have been putting off doing a few things.  Some of these things I enjoy doing yet I still have not done them.  It's not like I haven't had time to do them.  I"ve had time, but still I'm not doing them.  It seems I want to do them, then when the times comes I don't.  I don't have any real reason for not doing them when the time comes.
This not doing has been going on for a while.  A while of not doing for me seems to translate into almost a good two - three weeks so far.  That's a lot of time for me not to do things that I would normally do.  It's a lot of time for me not to be doing things I enjoy.  I am having a hard time trying to figure out why I haven't been doing them.  If there is not any real reason for me not to be doing them then why haven't I been doing them?!
Maybe it's just a normal downtime for not doing things I have been doing a lot of.  I guess in all honesty it isn't as if I haven't done them at all.  I have done them.  I have done them in short sporadic bits and pieces and not in any regular routine way I have done in my near past.  Maybe it was my natural break from having done so much.
So when it's all said and done...I know I need to do something to start getting things done again.
It is just something I need to do.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT