Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh, hi

Welcome to my office.
 
This is what I step upstairs into each morning.  It's pretty much all mine and where I spend a good deal of time.  Sometimes it is to sit facing these two windows and gaze out the front of the house.  It is a good view of the street and since I am on the second floor I have a wider range without much movement.   
Most times I am gazing into the screen of my laptop like something interesting might happen.  That is usually when I will see something interesting outside. Something like a neighbor walking or running and I know then I have spent too much time laptop gazing and should go out and do something more productive.

This is what I see if I turn away from the window.  My worktable is an added bonus since I have space to spread stuff out.  I don't think I have been using it to it's best capacity.

I realize I need to do some housekeeping.  The camera charger and the scissors need to be stowed.  The expired desk calendar can be recycled.  Magazines.  I won't renew the subscriptions but I need to get through the ones I have and recycle those too.  I can get most of their information online, in fact, one already sends me emailed articles.

Here is where I am right now.  I don't mean to rush you off and thanks for stopping by but there is another document I want to get started working on so I hope you have a good day. 
If it warms up a bit I might be able be at a stopping point and be that neighbor running.

That way, after doing both, I will have been twice as productive.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT