Monday, January 3, 2011

Amp it

I am beginning this first week of the newest year by sitting here with my regular routine before work.  There is a difference today in that I have my newest powersong CRANKED!  Good thing I am upstairs but I still might be disturbing this early thick silence by not only piercing it but by completely shattering it.  Shards flying everywhere.  Run for cover, shield your faces, someone might get hurt.
I would say sorry but 'ya know...not.
I take a lot of simple pleasures from small things and finding this song is one of those things.  What better way to start a cloudy, cold morning back to the grinding standard than to shake up the old with a lashing of driven power contained within the body of notes, instruments and vocals!  Ahhh, wow.  Take me there.  Amp it.  Fill that shot glass to the brim and down it fast.  Feel the initial burn and the heat spread energizing all the way down to the tips of my fingers and toes.  Let it swell and expand and rejuvenate.
And for me it's all simply contained in a song...to start the first week and the newest year.
If you haven't already, I hope you find your powersong soon.  I've already got my cranked.  Boom-lay, boom-lay, boom!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT