Thursday, January 20, 2011

And then

I got an email this afternoon.  It asked simply, "No more blogging?"
I didn't think anyone would notice but when I put that in my reply I got a response..."I did."
I have not posted in a few days and yes, I honestly didn't think anyone would notice.  It was nice that someone did and even nicer that they asked me about it.  It was very nice. 
There has been a little struggle with the posts lately.  I was feeling they were becoming less than inspired and was feeling they were becoming more quantity than quality.  Does it really matter if I post daily if they are all boring?  So I took time to not post...on purpose.  Or because I wasn't coming up with anything I even thought was interesting enough to write about.  I mean, really now, how many times do you want to hear me complain about the weather and how miserably cold (cold, cold, cold - I skipped a run today because of the plummeting temperatures) again.  Or how many times do you want to hear about a run?  Bad, good, in-between - I think it can get old if that's all there is to hear.  And I seem to dwell, don't you think?
I did.  I sure did or I wouldn't have thought I needed to stop and re-group.  So now I've gone and posted again.  I'm still not sure I've given enough thought and time to this re-grouping idea.  I probably should think about it some more but then there is a good chance I won't come up with anything better.  Then what will happen?
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT