Sunday, January 23, 2011

Avoidance

I admit I am only here to avoid work.  I know.  It's a Sunday morning but I really should be doing this bank statement that I have been putting off since the end of the year - last year.  I have more work cut out for me.  This is just another attempt for me to put if off for a brief few more minutes.
I can't avoid it any longer.  I have it all ready to start and I figured since I was waiting on a load of towels to dry I came upstairs to use my own desk and laptop instead of the PC downstairs that holds all of Jay's business data.  That is when I decided I would spend a few moments here to avoid the real work.  Then I will probably fold the towels and put it off a little longer.
Ahh.  No.  I know I have to get it done.  It isn't even really the bank statement that is the problem but all the closing out of Jay's books that I am avoiding.  It's all that end of year so we can do taxes work that I am avoiding.  It means I take on this part-time job of bookkeping while doing all my other stuff I keep juggling to find time for. 
And I have been doing so well on all my other juggling!  I mean I am already through Chapter 4 and I have fixed and organized and added a total of 3891 words to what I already had for those chapters.  I had to stop myself again yesterday when I realized it was 7:30pm and I didn't want to stop!  So then I hit it again this morning and, and, I, well...I have to stop again.  I have a bank statement that needs attention.
Oh, wait.  The dryer just stopped.  I think I will fold the towels first.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT