Thursday, January 6, 2011

I know

I can tell you right away that I didn't make it to the gym this afternoon.  I know.  Not an interesting topic.  I could go on to say that it was because I never fully felt warmed up all day long.  It probably wasn't a wise decision for someone who is as much a cold-weather wuss as me to have worn a dress on the coldest day of the year to date.  Okay, I know it's only the sixth day of the year but it was still the coldest day and I stayed cold the entire time.  I know.  Not an interesting topic.
This is what happens when I let myself become too cold.  I can't help it.  The brain freezes in place and unless I do something to warm it up thoroughly, and I do mean thoroughly, I might as well shut down, climb under the covers and make sure the charge on my nook has been taken care of because it's going to be a long night.
Winter, what a pesk.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT