Thursday, January 20, 2011

No dreaming

I wonder why it is I don't seem to dream when I sleep anymore?  Or do I actually dream but wake up and don't remember a thing so it's like I haven't dreamed at all.  I don't know what the difference could be because the end result is that I haven't had a dream.  Nothing is there.  No wispy remnants of tales odd and unsolved or scary visions that will keep me up hoping when I fall back asleep they won't follow me.
It has been a very long time since I can remember having a dream. Very long translates into years for me.  It's been that long.  I wonder if I have just gotten very good at not recalling them.  But then there isn't even the slightest evidence that it might have occurred when I wake which makes me think it isn't happening.
I don't know why that is.  I'm not even sure why it crossed my mind. 
I have had some scary things follow me during the day and there have been some odd and unsolved occurances that I remember if I think through my regular days.
Oh...maybe I am filling my quota while I'm awake.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT