Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't shoot

I skipped the gym yesterday even though I felt like a run.  I had worked out five days in a row and one of the training hints that any good coach will drill into your head is that a rest day is as important as a workout day.  You need to take them and it will prevent injury and give muscles a chance to repair.  So I didn't run yesterday even though I was ready and willing and felt really good.
Then today comes along and I skipped the gym because I didn't feel up to running!  Somehow my timing is off and maybe, just maybe, I should have listened to my inner instinct yesterday instead of going by any good coaches hints about what is best for me.  I am trying to beat myself up about this but it will be to no avail.  I am willing to throw up my hands in surrender this time.  Hold off, don't shoot, it isn't as bad as it seems.
I guess.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT