Friday, October 12, 2012

No waiting

This week has just about come and gone and came and went.  It barely had time to say hello before it was time to wave goodbye.  I had a feeling when this month started that that was the way it would be.  I think I even said something about it soon being day 7 or 22 soon enough.  Well, day 7 is long past and at this incredible speed day 22 will be in the history books before the blink of an eye or before I can get a thought in my head..  Or too many thoughts. 
I have some serious work ahead of me.  It's kind of an excellent challenge.  The only stakes are the time I could lose doing it.  I think.  I always think that might be the only thing and it takes different tolls everytime.  Ones I would never think of.  Which is difficult since I always have so many thoughts in my head.  Too many.  Which has been the problem. 
This serious work needs to start with making some very direct and solid decisions.  That isn't something I am very good at but need to do.  I could lose a lot more of my time if I don't.  And at the rate it is coming and going and nodding to my presence as it passes and waves goodbye, well, it ain't exactly waiting on me.  It's up to me to catch up.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT