Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simple Sunday

It is a Sunday morning a little after 10:00am. I have opened most of the windows in the house and pulled back all the drapes. There is the freshest breeze lightly wafting through and the light is actually more subdued than I would like due to the cloudy overcast outside.
I’ve had more than a few cups of strong coffee, cleaned up the little that was needed in the kitchen and have started my second load of laundry. What a great Sunday morning. There is a promise of sunshine as the day progresses and I will carve a run outside sometime during that prime time of the day.
Isn’t it bliss? No real chores or destinations that can’t be put off or done at a later time. It’s another golden day of my decision to do this or that, not pressing issues making the decisions for me.
It’s nice to ramble aimless around the house or sit and ponder while the quiet neighborhood pulls your attention and releases it again. I have had that happen a few times this morning with the windows open. It’s nice to have time to watch the ordinary for a change.
It is a little after 10:00am on a Sunday morning. I have a few things done and there isn’t much more that can’t wait until later.
Isn’t it bliss?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT