Saturday, February 13, 2010

Curious list

I was digging around and found a note that is over a year old.  It is a list of 10 things I was suppose to write about myself.  I read through it and it seemed to still hold up and to be a pretty accurate list of 10 things about me.  It's not everything about me, of course, but for a list of 10 it wasn't far off the mark for a lot of things that still hold very true.
It was interesting that I intro'd #1 the way I did.  It really is obvious.  I've only said these things over and over right here in this blog.  (Everyone's tired of it, but 'ya know, for me, look...it's #1).
I was going to point out a couple that I thought were high on the accuracy list, like #6 or #9 or, but I realized it wouldn't be completely fair to single these out since all are high on the accuracy list.  
The good thing about the list is that I laid it all out as fact.  I didn't give the wavering undercurrents of whether I should be this way or not, just that I am that way.  I guess I made up a logical list and didn't judge the "if" about the way I am.  What if I didn't set such high expectations or if I wasn't so old fashioned.
Like I said...I was digging around and found a list.
It makes me curious what image it brings up in someone else's mind about me. 

1. First the obvious: I am addicted to black coffee, salt air & sun, and cannot tolerate the least bit of cold weather.
2. Theatre was my entire life for at least a decade over 30 years ago.
3. I was cast as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when I really wanted to be the Wicked Witch and was cast in male roles for two other separate musicals out of the many roles I played.
4. I place extremely high expectations on myself and probably won't change that.
5. It took almost 5 years to get over my mothers death but once I jumped the fence I found out some amazing things about myself.
6. I am old fashioned and a rebel and risk taker all at the same time.
7. I have to have some type (or several) creative outlets to be happy.
8. I will do without rather than skimp on quality any longer.
9. I can be extremely patient until I'm not. Then I just want to get on with it.
10. I pay attention to details, listen, and take many simple things to heart.

Just curious.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT