Thursday, February 11, 2010

More of the same

The way things have been going this week I knew I couldn't keep up with everything that I would normally. It is also the middle of February and somehow I thought I might escape the season that falls this time of year completely.  No such luck.  There was no escaping from it.  It caught up to me as I tried to flee, pushed me down and made me cry.
I knew before noon Tuesday there was no way I was going to keep my running schedule.  I decided on the spot that I would not run this week at all.  Not at all.  It was a better decision than thinking every day I would try and never do it.  I eliminated all the back and forth indecision.  The decision was made and there will be and hasn't been any running.
I can't right now.  No, I can't.
This will all change soon enough or as soon as it will.  It could never change soon enough for me because I don't want it at all but that's my bad attitude again.  Push me down so many times and I get a bad attitude.
I have read a bit and am now on "Q" of my series.  I haven't done much else but what else can I do? 
It's been a tough week and it's not over yet.  It isn't easy with all the shoving and crying and bad attitudes and all.
TT

1 comments:

FOG said...

Quit your bitchin' already and RUN....awww, did I make you cry ;(

FOG

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT