Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dreaming out loud

I would like:

• to have time off all the time

I thought I was going to make a list of all the things I would like. Currently, I can't think of much more I would like that just the one. I think it is a pretty universal "would like". I am sure I have heard more than a few others say the same.
I am lucky enough to have another day and will have an entire week in not too long a time. That week will prove to be different since I will not be at home with the freedom to do as I please when I want. Oh, I will, but not the things I would do in my own surroundings. I know I could easily extend what I have been doing the last few days here at home.
But then I hear changing things up is good. That must translate in how you spend your time off, too. I am looking forward to my coming week off. I just need to muddle through the in-between time.
But if I got what I would really like, it would be to have time off all the time.

Wouldn't that be velvety luxury?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT