Thursday, March 1, 2012

Distracted

I was taking a moment to quickly re-read my recent posts.  I'm not sure what tidal wave of work and distraction has pulled me under lately but I couldn't remember what I had written so I was reading them again.  I found some pretty ridiculous error's on my post from a few days ago called Plenty of work.   It's truly humiliating to me that it was one post where I was talking about writing.  Why would that be more humiliating than any other?  Well, when I find any errors on past posts it isn't good and (yes) I will go back and correct a misspelling or tense.  Unfortunately, this particular post was about writing! and it was laden with errors.  Owwch!  Gads, girl!  You should have taken the time to have more coffee first!  I know you were frustrated about the fiction project but the total amount of mistakes I found this morning on that piece is embarrassing!  I can't believe I didn't catch at least a portion of them before I sent it out there.  There were soooo many errors!  I've tried to go back this morning and clean it all up but I'm afraid I might have missed another since it was so heavily...
So now that I've fessed up to my multiple sins, taken my self-inflicted scourging and said my penance maybe it should be all better now.  I should have done a highlighting, cross-out, circling in red of all of the errors I found and left it that way.  Oh no.  Enough already.  I made some mistakes, alright?  I found them and I'll just go on.
This isn't at all what I was going to write about today!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT