Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vanishing act

As it turns out...
My head games from yesterday are gone!  Vanished.  Dissipated into thin air.  They are no longer plaguing me or holding me back.  I am thinking more clearly and haven't a thought if it isn't positive and happy.
What could make this sudden change, you ask?  Maybe you don't ask, maybe you think it, or maybe you don't even do that.  I'll tell you anyway.  It turns out we cancelled our trip.  We decided we aren't going this weekend.  The weather as we have been tracking it (and it wasn't me this time although I did look) is going to be mostly rain, rain and more rain.  Not just rain on the first day and not just the first and part of the second, or the first, the second, and part of the third, but the entire time.  And not just small amounts of scattered showers but large thunderstorm threatening percentages.  It's also more likely for that to actually happen and not just be a mild prediction since it's close to the water.  A rain forecast there holds more solidly than a rain forecast here.
So we won't be going and when the decision was made I didn't have anything to worry about anymore.  I will find another 10K to participate in, we will travel to the coast when the weather is more temperate, and somehow, someway, I will hunt down some fresh oysters this weekend!
But then, it always turns out, doesn't it?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT