Thursday, March 29, 2012

Barriers!

I just burnt my oatmeal that I was going to take to work for breakfast.  We switched the air conditioner on for the first time this year and it froze up.  I am attending a wedding for my co-worker tomorrow at 3:00 and I don't have a gift or a dress to wear.  I only have three days left in March and I still have 8 miles to run to hit my magic number of 75 for this month.  When?!
Jay says he is going to call the a/c repairman and try to set it up for them to be here right after work today.  Right after work today...the time I usually get my run in.  I was planning another 4 miles today to leave me four...and that last four miles I was thinking I could squeeze in on Friday since I'm leaving work at noon to be done with the 75.  The wedding is at three on Friday.  I figured I could run, shower, change and head to the church in that amount of time.  If I couldn't or something got in the way, I still had Saturday as a back-up for the four remaining miles.  Now I might have to use my back-up for an unplanned repairman and then what about Friday if that goes bust!?  And of course, I'll have to research my closet again to figure out the what to wear situation.  And a wedding gift?  I guess I'll shop today during lunch...quickly.  That can be done easily enough. 
I guess I'll just have to see what happens today and go from there.  If the repairman shows up early enough I could still get a run in tonight?    Aghh!  I won't let this get past me.  I am too close to let these barriers close me out and shut me down!  Be gone, evil spirits!!!
Oh...great.  I'm not sure throwing up my fists and growling really helps the situation but it seems to have helped me get myself back under control.
Now what the heck am I going to get for breakfast this morning!?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT