Friday, March 23, 2012

Pondering

I've poured myself another large cup of black coffee.  I have time to sit and sip, ponder and type.  I still have a full day of work ahead but the weekend is looming large and I haven't figured it all out yet.  But the thought of it so close is refreshing.
I don't have any funny stories.  I don't have any frantic rantings.  I've filled a lot of my time with my head down and working away until I look up and find the time gone and diminished into the next thing to pick up and work on.  It can get hectic but here I am at the end of a long week sitting and sipping before I head out into it again for one more day.  Then it's my time, my schedule.  When I can sit and sip and ponder as long as I want, as long as it takes, wherever it takes me.
Sounds like I'm just about ready for the weekend.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT