Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Talking about what?

Wait.  I think I've lost my place.  Where was I?  What day is it?
I remember having a really good weekend but was that ages ago.  And what exactly did I do that made it so good?  I'm trying to remember but there are new things coming at me I need to keep track of.  Or is it that I would rather be keeping track of?  Those new things...instead of trying to figure out the old?
I've been doing my fair share of cleaning out the old.  I recently (or am still trying) to change over to a new e-mail address so I've been keeping up with two at the moment.  I have been unsubscribing to emails coming into the old and if I want, I re-subscribe to the new.  It can be time consuming.  Some have the great option of asking if you need to change your address instead of opting out and then re-subscribing.  They have it going on!  What a time saver. 
I've also managed to get more running in gear.  After a great weekend of 6 and then 7 miles I actually pulled another three miles yesterday.  It's been a month of Sundays since I've ran on a Monday!  I've usually been taking Mondays as a rest day after the weekend and then stretch the rest day into Tuesday.  I don't need two rest days especially in a row but there were some weeks the rest would stretch into Wednesday...yikes!  I know the weather has helped in getting me going and now I just completed week three of using my caloriecount.com tool.  It's working for me.  I also garnered two supporters.  But no - it isn't a social network (thank goodness)! but there is the ability to comment to support others and join forums with specific information.  I think it helps that everyone there has a common interest and almost all have helpful information and are respectful!  What a concept.
So it seems today I am all over the place so maybe I should try to get a few other things done and then maybe I'll have a chance to focus. 
Where was I?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT