Sunday, March 25, 2012

A little fog

Yesterday completely got away from me.  I don't know what happened.  I couldn't recount it now if I tried.  I only know I woke up to a dense fog that left everything wet and dreary and then it was 10:30 at night and I had fallen asleep on the sofa while reading.  It feels a shame the day was gone.
I wish I was feeling a little better about it this morning but I'm gun-shy about it turning into another yesterday.  It's still a little wet.  I'm still a little in the fog. 
But then it's not as wet and drab as yesterday.  I can't go back trying to find time I've lost from yesterday.  It would only keep me from the time I have now and today.  So what's it going to be?  My choice, right?  It can be another dreary, lost day or, heck no, 7:15am and time to get moving.
Okay, hold on, maybe I'll give myself unil 7:30.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT