Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not math

Another run, another four miles and four more to go to hit 50 for another month.  I won't stop there.  The month isn't over and four miles will bag me one challenge and 25 more will bag me another.  Bag it up, all of it, I ain't leaving nuthin' behind. 
Energized, ready and able.  Wounds from last week are old, faded and forgotten.  I could have allowed myself to fall back to that lazy, hazy, don't wanna do it posture I've gotten so comfortable with but didn't.  It didn't happen because I didn't let it happen.  And where am I now?  I'm remembering that no matter how much I think I don't want to go out because of (fill in the blank) I always, ALWAYS, feel better afterward for doing it.  Always. 
Four more than four more than four more....maybe three a few times, too.  But this isn't about math.
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT