Thursday, June 9, 2011

How's it goin' Thursday

This morning I thought I would go out for another 5:00am run but it didn't happen.  I still got up and out of bed, got dressed and proceeded to drink coffee and sit at my laptop and scan through e-mails and read other things and then, of course, landed here.  I have been busy at work and I am still adjusting to running in the early am.  It presents a certain amount of anxiety  for me to hurry! throw on running gear, push outdoors in the dark, cool down, hurry! shower, dress, hit my desk and work all day feeling a little hazy from the early morning rush.
Or is that my excuse this morning?  No, no.  It's all true.  But it does seem to be an excuse.  Promise I won't beat myself up too badly about it today.  Sure.
I am trying to get my development plan at work finished (started).  It looks like I won't be able to worm my way out of it this time.  I've been about as rebellious as I can about it so far but I can see that will be a losing battle.  I've done my research on how they want us to put it together...everyone is going to have to do it...I am just not...  No.  I'm not.  That's the problem.  They have examples of every other job title in our entire department except mine.  I wonder why that is?  Hmmm.  So, anyway, whatever.  I guess I will get it done even though I am not really looking forward to it.
So, I know it's still early but how is your Thursday morning going so far?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT