Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Earlier Tuesday

How about I try this on a Tuesday morning?  I have already gone out and ran another 3 miles this morning.  I am trying really hard to cool down as I drip all over my laptop.  I have a hand towel draped across the front of it like a wrist rest to catch it and wipe it up.  Yuk, sorry but I can't help it.
I was feeling good this morning but not as good as yesterday.  I am getting the feeling I might need to replace my running shoes.  I think the arch in the right shoe is just plain worn down.  I can feel that foot giving me a little trouble again.  I don't want to go through the injury process I did last year.  But it isn't that bad.  I will take care of it and think about those new shoes.
I haven't been putting in a lot of miles but this is my fourth consecutive run.  I did the same last week and then added a few more runs the end of the week.  It seems to be working but I'm not going to say that because as soon as I do - I won't do it anymore.
Well, I've stopped dripping so I might be able to shower and not still be sweating afterward. 
Happy Tuesday!
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT