Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Clearly unfocused

I am having one of those days when I can't seem to focus.  I don't have anything good to say, not that I have anything bad to say, but I just can't seem to figure out what to say.  I should probably not talk at all but I haven't particularly found anything interesting to take it's place.  I thought about reading to keep me from talking but I haven't found anything interesting to read at the moment.  I would go out for a walk but it has managed to get to 99 degrees right now and, although it might stop me from talking, I'm not sure I want to stop talking for that long.  Or what might possibly be a long time if I were to go out in his extreme heat at this hour and suffer from some type of...of...well, some type of something that happens to people when they venture out in the heat. I think I've heard of things happening sometimes to people in the heat.  I don't think it has ever happened to me but others.  I should probably wait until 5:00am and go out for my regular run instead.  But that won't take care of my problem now and I am pretty sure I won't even feel like talking tomorrow morning at 5:00am, but then I might.  I just wouldn't have anyone to talk to.  Not that I have anyone to talk to now but I'm not sure that is the point.  Or is it?
Told you I was having a hard time trying to focus.
I could have told you about the picture I took but when I went to retrieve it from my camera it wasn't there.  I guess I had let the battery go too low and it didn't capture the picture or lost the picture so now I don't have it to show and I don't think I can tell you about it at the moment.  I'm sure if I tried right now it wouldn't be good.  The telling...it would be confusing and sound weirder than I already do and that's saying a lot.
So, no Focus.  No Picture.  Hmmm....you see.  There was an idea there.  It only took 354 words of nonsense this time.  Yes...I was typing as fast as I could think to see where it could lead, if anywhere.
Brainstorming works.
  • Did someone find an old unfocused picture and what could it mean?
  • Was someone surprised when they finally focused on something they hadn't seen before in a picture?
  • Did the memory of something become clearly in focus when they found an old picture? 
This has always been my tool, you know.  Gotta use it anyway I can.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT