Tuesday, June 28, 2011

No dip

I seemed to have straightened out my run.  I'm not getting the roller coaster effect that I was before.  Not that I won't get it back but look!  No big dip and slow down just before the three mile marker!  Yep.  I plowed right through that horrendous incline this morning.  It must be all that free livin' I've been doing lately.  Right.
Actually, it is more likely the fact that I went back and did my three mile route this morning after I had done two four milers the previous two days.  You can see the two blue lines off to the right in the picture that are slightly longer than the third one (which represents today's run).  But whatever the reason...it is slightly better.  Feels good.  Well, it will after I take my shower.
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT